Are you tired, Overwhelmed, and feel like you are in survival mode?
Does this sound familiar?
- Consistently feel busy, but not productive.
- Wake up overwhelmed or have difficulties falling asleep do to the never ending to-do list running through your mind.
- Never have time for yourself
- Feel overwhelmed and like you have too much on your plate, but do not know what to let go of.
- Always looking toward the future in hopes that one day you can do what you love, go on vacation, etc.
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
- Instantly become overwhelmed when walking into a room or into your home.
- Spend all your time cleaning, but never feel like you accomplish anything or it is ruined in a matter of hours.
- Waste time looking for daily objects.
- Feel embarrassed or stressed when company is coming over.
- Have ever snapped at your spouse or children out of pure agitation because your home is a mess.